Gangster Battle Dominators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gangster Battle Dominators
GBD would like to welcome and congratulate all of our new recruits and admins !!!
GBD has a new chat.come and visit us there for quick response to your distress signals.just click on the link GBD Chat on the bar under the GBD picture then start chatting :-) or visit http://xat.com/GangsterBattleDominators

Play Gangster Battle

Latest topics

» SheShe AKA Mini Mooch
Tips and Tricks 1 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:01 pm by MiniMooch

» Investments
Tips and Tricks 1 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:29 am by Stephen436

» Stephen436 aka Stephen436
Tips and Tricks 1 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 pm by Stephen436

» add me please
Tips and Tricks 1 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:10 am by Guest

» My introduction
Tips and Tricks 1 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:27 pm by Darren_aka_Ubinskamd

» the deVil needs no introductions ;)
Tips and Tricks 1 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:39 pm by RT Dolphin

» GBD Splits into groups
Tips and Tricks 1 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm by chris_hughes_AKA_DJscouse

» 4th Annual Ganster battle meeting and talk.
Tips and Tricks 1 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:20 am by chris_hughes_AKA_DJscouse

» introductions
Tips and Tricks 1 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:25 pm by choy008

Navigation

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Bloglines 

Tips and Tricks 1

chris_hughes_AKA_DJscouse
    chris_hughes_AKA_DJscouse
    Admin
    Admin

Tips and Tricks 1 Empty Tips and Tricks 1

Post  chris_hughes_AKA_DJscouse Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:16 pm

1. your family and weapons are interchangeable. when you on the lower levels ( below 10 ) then this isn't as important as when your in the upper levels. Example: having many for attack when your in the lower levels is great because you use the declare war option lots to gain revenue. But higher in the levels you need an equal or greater defence. NOTE IT TAKES 1HR TO SWITCH THIS.

2. This same principle applies to your weapons. your people need weapons so when you arming yourself remember that your defence needs weapons as well.

3. When your in levels 15 and up remember that attacking people and doing missions move you up in levels. If your not ready financially you will get hurt badly around level 19. Your prime objective between these levels is to build your fiances ( investments )

4. when doing investments try your hardest to buy in 10´s .. the loss when you need to turn over your investment this way is only the cost of the property. ( land ) not the larger portion of the investment. You need to turn investments over. Even at my level of 44 i have problems understand exactly what the best #´s are to turn the properties over ( maybe someone very good at math can help us on this ) Smile)

5. You can attack someone, putting them on your target list solo for profit pisses people off. You will be added to another groups target list for this and its harder to negotiate when they have reason... I suggest if u like the "declare war" option hit and run.

I leave room for others to help you there is lots of areas.. to help guys. the don options, target options, contracting, Help out your fellow family i have lots to learn as well.

Joe aka mixn ( GBRC admin )

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:19 pm