Gangster Battle Dominators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gangster Battle Dominators
GBD would like to welcome and congratulate all of our new recruits and admins !!!
GBD has a new chat.come and visit us there for quick response to your distress signals.just click on the link GBD Chat on the bar under the GBD picture then start chatting :-) or visit http://xat.com/GangsterBattleDominators

Play Gangster Battle

Latest topics

» SheShe AKA Mini Mooch
how can we chat?  like for assistance EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:01 pm by MiniMooch

» Investments
how can we chat?  like for assistance EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:29 am by Stephen436

» Stephen436 aka Stephen436
how can we chat?  like for assistance EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 pm by Stephen436

» add me please
how can we chat?  like for assistance EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:10 am by Guest

» My introduction
how can we chat?  like for assistance EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:27 pm by Darren_aka_Ubinskamd

» the deVil needs no introductions ;)
how can we chat?  like for assistance EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:39 pm by RT Dolphin

» GBD Splits into groups
how can we chat?  like for assistance EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm by chris_hughes_AKA_DJscouse

» 4th Annual Ganster battle meeting and talk.
how can we chat?  like for assistance EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:20 am by chris_hughes_AKA_DJscouse

» introductions
how can we chat?  like for assistance EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:25 pm by choy008

Navigation

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Bloglines 

3 posters

how can we chat? like for assistance

chris_hughes_AKA_DJscouse
    Admin
    Admin

how can we chat?  like for assistance Empty chat in forum

Post  chris_hughes_AKA_DJscouse Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 am

if you look at the bar at the top of forum !! next to home it says GBD char room :-) right mouse click it and open in a new window :-)
    Anthony Ackland
    Anthony Ackland
    Admin
    Admin

how can we chat?  like for assistance Empty Re: how can we chat? like for assistance

Post  Anthony Ackland Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:42 am

Dottie I suggest you go to the chatroom and let us know in there, that way if you need to have your distress signal filled we can do it asap for you, also if you start being attacked in return we can help stop the attacker and allow you to continue to you MM status.
    It is much better if you idle when ever you come online, and for us to help you gain MM as we all benefit from your mm status.
    Admin
    Admin

how can we chat?  like for assistance Empty Re: how can we chat? like for assistance

Post  chris_hughes_AKA_DJscouse Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi dottie
    We have a section of the forum where only members of gbd can read and post ( GBD members area ) it is secure and no guest can read it !! as for asking for help that is why gary set up the chat !! its a lot faster than posting it on your GB board and you will also get an immmediate response on the chat when help is needed.

Chris

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:38 am

BTW we are soon changing the way our tgts will be posted and members will be able to seek assistance through posting here as all admin receive emails when there is a post so no excuses for us not to see your post for help,,,,,

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:36 am

Dot we havnt moved the MM to here yet as most members are not aware..But u have given me a great idea may we should move the MM club in to here that will get more members in here. This forum gives us a chance to see who our most active members are in the group...Thanks for ur fantastic motivational suggestions you always seem to know how to stimulate my lazy brain......xxx
    Dottie Setliff aka metoo

how can we chat?  like for assistance Empty how can we chat? like for assistance

Post  Dottie Setliff aka metoo Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:28 am

so how can we let each other know when we need assistance (e.g., when going for MM status)? I'm looking but I can't find a private members-only chat location.

no worries if there isn't one. maybe I should be called 'chatty cathy?' nah..... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:36 pm