Gangster Battle Dominators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gangster Battle Dominators
GBD would like to welcome and congratulate all of our new recruits and admins !!!
GBD has a new chat.come and visit us there for quick response to your distress signals.just click on the link GBD Chat on the bar under the GBD picture then start chatting :-) or visit http://xat.com/GangsterBattleDominators

Play Gangster Battle

Latest topics

» SheShe AKA Mini Mooch
who am i - the introduction EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:01 pm by MiniMooch

» Investments
who am i - the introduction EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:29 am by Stephen436

» Stephen436 aka Stephen436
who am i - the introduction EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 pm by Stephen436

» add me please
who am i - the introduction EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:10 am by Guest

» My introduction
who am i - the introduction EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:27 pm by Darren_aka_Ubinskamd

» the deVil needs no introductions ;)
who am i - the introduction EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:39 pm by RT Dolphin

» GBD Splits into groups
who am i - the introduction EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm by chris_hughes_AKA_DJscouse

» 4th Annual Ganster battle meeting and talk.
who am i - the introduction EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:20 am by chris_hughes_AKA_DJscouse

» introductions
who am i - the introduction EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:25 pm by choy008

Navigation

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Bloglines 

who am i - the introduction

Dottie S

who am i - the introduction Empty who am i - the introduction

Post  Dottie S Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:15 pm

I had to take a few weeks off the game to take care of real world issues (apparently like Jeff!). Now getting back into the action and back into MM status within a few hours. It is good to be back.

oh yeah..currently level 35 but I'm sure the MM action will push me up to level 36 (and all the attendant acquisitions necessary to survive at level 36).

My MM count is really low, compared to a few weeks ago... what's up with that? Surprised Surprised

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:03 pm